This guide walks users through the main steps of staking ZCX in DMAS and receiving multi-asset rewards. Explore the full functionality of the system and get started.
Table of Contents
- Hardware / Software Requirements
- To Claim ZCXHT (for Presale investors)
- Swapping ZCXHT for ZCX (for Presale Investors)
- Pro Membership purchase
- Staking ZCXHT / ZCX or UNI-V2 LP tokens
- Unstaking ZCXHT / ZCX or UNI-V2 LP tokens
- Monitoring Staking Rewards
- Monitoring Seed/Private Allocations
Hardware / Software Requirements
Unizen.io will be accessed through desktop web access, through any MetaMask compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, Brave). At present time there will be no mobile application to access Unizen.
DMAS is available on https://app.unizen.io/earn
To Claim ZCXHT (for Presale investors)
- Navigate to app.unizen.io
- Connect a white-listed wallet. It must be a MetaMask wallet, or Ledger Wallet integrated through MetaMask. It also needs to be the same wallet address used for the distribution of the 1st Tranche of ZCX tokens on April 25, 2021.
- The website will recognize your wallet:
4. Once user accepts terms & conditions, a message will appear confirming the amount of ZCXHT that can be claimed
5. Claim and confirm the gas fees from your wallet
Swapping ZCXHT for ZCX (for Presale Investors)
Periodically, Unizen will allow holders to swap/convert tranches of ZCXHT tokens to active ZCX tokens, per the Unizen DSR (Dynamic Sales Release). A dialogue window will appear to allow for swapping of tokens.
Pro Membership purchase
- Every user needs a Pro Membership (one-time $50 purchase) to stake ZCX. The first time a user selects the “Stake” button, they will be prompted to purchase a Pro Membership to interact with DMAS:
2. The user then selects the method of payment and approves the purchase transaction.
3. The Pro Membership NFT is minted to your specific wallet address. This NFT is non-transferable. A separate Pro Membership is required for each wallet you use to interact with DMAS.
Staking ZCXHT / ZCX or UNI-V2 LP tokens
- Navigate to app.Unizen.io
2. Connect wallet containing ZCXHT / ZCX or UNI-V2 LP tokens. The wallet must be a MetaMask wallet, or Ledger Wallet integrated through MetaMask.
3. In the Staked Tokens window choose ZCX / ZCXHT from the drop down arrow, or UNI-V2 LP tokens in the adjacent window, then click ‘Stake’
4. Use the slider, percentage or type in the amount to be staked
5. Click ‘Stake’ and agree the applicable gas fees from your wallet
6. Once the transaction has been completed, your amount staked and your % of reward/allocation pool size will be displayed
Unstaking ZCXHT / ZCX or UNI-V2 LP tokens
- Navigate to app.Unizen.io
- Connect wallet containing ZCXHT / ZCX or UNI-V2 LP tokens
- In the Staked Tokens window choose ZCXHT from the drop-down and then click ‘Unstake’
- Use the slider, percentage or type in the amount to be unstaked
- Click ‘Unstake’ and agree to the applicable gas fees from your wallet
- Once the transaction is complete, the amount staked and your % of TVL will be displayed
- The unstaking occurs immediately without any waiting period.
Monitoring Staking Rewards
With ZCXHT / ZCX or UNI-V2 LP tokens staked, the user will accrue Staking Rewards as shown below. Each staking pool will have a Start Date, an End Date, and a Pool size. Users are incentivized to keep their ZCXHT / ZCX and UNI-V2 LP tokens staked for the duration of the pool, as it will maximize their reward received. The user may claim their rewards at any date up to, or after the End Date.
Monitoring Seed/Private Allocations
With ZCXHT / ZCX or UNI-V2 LP tokens staked, the user will accrue allocations in Seed / Private Allocations for new projects that are partnered with or Incubated through Unizen. Each Seed / Private Allocation pool will progress through stages:
- Pending — when Unizen deploys a new Incubator Pool, it will first read “Pending” with a countdown until it goes live.
- Earning — your allocation will incrementally grow until the timer expires for the earning phase
- Payment — you now select the amount of allocation for your purchase
4. Claimed & Distributing
- A user can choose to Claim or Reject any allocation. If a user is inactive or fails to claim the allocation, the system will automatically consider it as “Rejected”.
- Once claimed, the token allocation will be released in discreet Tranches (which light up as green bars in the display) according to the vesting schedule per project